CRUD Mission - Quarkus
This application demonstrates how a Quarkus application implements a CRUD endpoint to manage fruits.
This management interface invokes the CRUD service endpoint, which interacts with a database using JPA and several other well known libraries.
Behind the scenes, we have:
- Hibernate ORM taking care of all CRUD operations
- RESTEasy powering the REST API
- ArC, a CDI based dependency injection framework
- the Narayana Transaction Manager coordinating all transactions
- Agroal, the high performance Datasource implementation
- Infinispan used as Hibernate 2nd level caching: enabled on both entities and queries
- The Undertow webserver
- Some magic bytecode generation plugged in the compiler...
Add/Edit a fruit